Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sara & Jordon's Wedding

My sister Sara got married on October 9! She married Jordon Edwards, who we all absolutely love.  They're perfect for each other.  It was so fun to have so many celebrations!  She had lots of showers--I got to go to four of them. My other sisters and I threw one of them.  We had a fun "Bachelorette Party" dinner at Cheesecake Factory the night before the wedding.  The wedding day was beautiful.  Their ceremony was at the Bountiful Temple in the morning.  They had a nice luncheon at Eagleridge Golf Club that afternoon.  And the reception was at Eldredge Manor that night.  Such a wonderful day! Here's a bunch of pictures, completely out of order.



Max and Jordon have a special bond. :)
Me with the beautiful bride.

My wonderful family at the temple.  (Minus Abby, who sadly had state tennis that day!)

Handsome little Andy.
Sisters!





My family.
All my sisters!

Cheesecake Factory, the night before the wedding.
The pretty Bachelorette!
I got to make the Guest Book.
The shower we threw for Sara.
I am OBSESSED with their bridals.
The cute nephews.
Seriously, have you ever seen a more beautiful couple?  This needs to be in a magazine.
Again...beautiful couple.
At her Winterton family shower.
We love you, Sara and Jordon!  We couldn't be happier for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment