April and May were full of fun.
- These two started playing together more. And are they cute or what?!
- Our church time this year has been slowly killing us. We go from 1:00-4:00, with sacrament meeting last. The mornings feel long, so we took a beautiful spring walk in Temple Square one morning.
- Who wouldn't guessed the first snowman of the season we'd build would be in April?! We had a massive snowstorm, so Andy and Cameron took advantage. Andy loved building his snowman and loved watching him slowly melt even more. "Look mom! His head fell off!"
- I organized a piano festival (Applause Piano Festival) in our area at the end of April. I was so happy with how it turned out and had so much fun working on it!
- We took a fun Joy School field-trip to Wheeler Farm.
|I think this picture about sums up Andy's personality.|
|I love watching Andy and his buddies chat.|
- I helped throw a baby shower for my cute mission companion, Emily.
- Mother's Day was wonderful. It was busy with lots of family visits, but Cameron made me feel so loved and appreciated. How did I get so lucky to get these two boys?!
- I ran in the very wet Ogden Marathon! It was all very last minute; I bought someone's bib from them the day before. Considering that it poured rain the entire time, I still had fun and enjoyed myself. Until I stopped running; then I was freezing.
- Max started nursery! He did so well the first couple times! No tears at all. Now he's a bit more hesitant for some reason. P.S. This picture melts my heart.
- Joy School ended. We had such a fun first year! Andy loves his school buddies (Jacob, Elena, Jana, Savannah, and Olivia), and he'll miss having school with them.
- Andy had a great soccer season! There were many, many rained out games, but it was still a fun season. Andy even made a few goals! Gooooo Purple Monsters!
- Memorial Day was so fun! We had a fun breakfast with my family, played kickball with them too, I got to go shopping (without kids!), and then we finished the day off with a hike, just the four of us. And Max fell in love with throwing rocks in the river.
- I love that I get to spend my days with these wonderful boys. They make my life so sweet.
- We got to go to Cameron's cousin Garrett's wedding in Fillmore. It was so fun to spend time with Cameron's family and the Curtos. Any was the entertainment at the reception; he proved to be quite the charmer, asking girls (young and old) to dance, even telling one college-age girl how pretty her hair is. :)