Sunday, April 29, 2018

Disneyland

We had the best quick trip to Disneyland! We just took Andy and Max and left Violet with Grandma Jean. We did one day in each park and seriously had the best time! These loaded out of order, but here's a bunch of pics: 
fireworks on our way out

On the Mater ride with my Maxy.



Max was super into meeting characters this trip and talked about meeting Spiderman for weeks. He kept saying, "I can't believe Spiderman is real! I know he's real cause I met him at Disneyland!"




We tried the Surf's Up Character Breakfast this time and had a blast! Daisy kept coming back to our table, and Andy decided she had a crush on him. :) 





Best facial expressions ever. Max's first time on Splash Mountain! It was his first time on most of the big rides.


Max loved meeting Captain Hook since he was dressed as Peter Pan.


Love my boy so much.



I think this was Andy's 3rd Jedi Training!

Max's first time doing Jedi Training.

Peter met Peter!

Lego Store in Downtown Disney!




No comments:

Post a Comment