- Going to my cousin Lauren's bridal shower. I'm so sad I had to miss the wedding, but I had so much fun at the shower! It meant I got to see all my extended family on my mom's side who I've missed so much.
- We had a fun lunch at Costa Vida with my mom and sisters (except for Abby and Rachel). One of those lunches where time flies and suddenly two hours have passed.
- A super fun outing to the zoo with my dad and Sara. We thought Andy would be more into the animals because he loved my parents dog...but he wasn't. He didn't care at all. Oh well--we had fun!
|Andy with Grandpa Mark|
- Shopping at City Creek. This place is amazing! I already can't wait to go back!
- We had a birthday dinner for Sara and Rachel. My Winterton grandparents came over. It was so fun to see them!
|The birthday girls with Grandma and Grandpa Winterton|
|Love them so much.|
- We had a really fun visit with my Messick grandparents. My Aunt Diane came over too--it was so good to see her!
|Andy with his great-grandparents. Their house was his first home! I love that my grandma had to go primp for a few minutes before I was allowed to take this picture. :)|
- I got lots and lots of quality time with my mom and Sara. This was so fun. They were both so helpful with Andy. Sara was sweet enough to postpone starting her summer job so she could spend time with us. I had so much fun just being with her!
- No vacation is complete without a few pranks! :) I posted my dad's road bike on ksl as a joke extremely underpriced. He had about 50 calls within an hour. I also posted my mom's bmw and put my sister Christine as the contact. I think she had 49 missed calls the first day? he he he. I have a strange sense of humor, I know.
- A wonderful dinner at Market Street Grill with Greg, Kathy, Brendan, and Jessica.
|Uncle Brendan can always make Andy laugh!|
- A graduation celebration for my smart, beautiful sister Rachel! She graduated with a 3.96 in Math from BYU. (What!?!) She is pretty much a genius. She is planning on starting her Masters in Math in the fall. We saw her walk, went to the math dept. party in the famous math lab, and stuffed ourselves at Tucanos. Yum. (Christine could have graduated too, but she decided to wait to officially graduate until December with Ben, her husband. But she's all done with her masters in Piano Performance. Yay Christine!)
|Andy with Aunt Christine|