Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Half Moon Bay, Berkeley, Monterey, & Carmel

We've been busy enjoying California. We leave next week--I'm SO sad. I really love it here! Some things we've done lately...

Half Moon Bay for Family Night

We tried to look in the tide pools for little creatures, but no luck.

We went to Berkeley on Friday with this couple we met on a day tour in Thailand. (Random) They live in the area and he went to Berkeley so we had a lot of fun as they showed us around. The campus is gorgeous! What a unique place. Lots of crazy people on the streets. I learned people commonly refer to it as Bezerkeley, and I kinda see why.

Indie and Vikrum. He's just as crazy as he looks.


Cameron and I spent a fantastic Saturday in Monterey and Carmel. We loved it! I think it's our favorite day trip we've had.

We were so excited when we first got there because we saw this little guy...we were snapping pictures like we'd spotted something unique.

Then--a minute later, we saw all of these!! Guess they're everywhere in Monterey. :)

Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey

The sea lions just hangin' out on some boats.

Cannery Row in Monterey

The Beach in Carmel

No comments:

Post a Comment