Monday, July 5, 2010

California So Far

We've been here two weeks and are LOVING it! It is such a fun area with so much to do. And--we actually have a time to do it. (Always a plus after doing nothing but homework all year.) Some of the things we've done so far...

Half Moon Bay


The Exploratorium in San Francisco. It was amazing! I think it's mostly for kids...but Cameron had to drag me out of there. I loved it!




My favorite experiment there. It confuses the brain with hot and cold signals.


Great America: I LOVE theme parks. Cameron went on most of the rides with me until he started getting "sick".


Armstrong Grove--Redwood Forest




Oldest Tree in the Forest--1400 years old!


Tallest Tree in the Forest--310 feet




We spent a couple days at Cameron's grandparents house in Sebastopol. At 1 AM, I hit my head on a shelf above the toilet and knocked off a vase full of shells, shattering both the vase and many of the shells. Cameron and I just sat staring at it for like 5 minutes, dying of laughter. It seriously took an hour to clean it up!!! I felt so so so bad. Notice the shells and pieces of glass that landed in the toilet. I hadn't yet flushed when this little accident happened and I had to reach in and dig all the stuff out! It was SO GROSS.


Today we spent the day at Santa Cruz Beach. It was much colder than anticipated, but SO fun to just hang out at the beach.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having tons of fun! I wish I wasn't hugely pregnant--then we would come visit you =-)

    ReplyDelete