Thursday, October 14, 2021

Violet Turns 5

 

We got to celebrate our leading lady turning 5! We started off with a friend party. Cameron ended up having a work thing he couldn't miss, so it was me with all the kids by myself (plus Belle and Elsa, our special guests). But it really went great! Girl parties are wayyyy easier and calmer than boy parties.

It took me a while to do her hair and I was really proud of it.

Couldn't love her more. 

All the cute friends! Brigham, Charlotte, Abigail, Venna, Gage, Ford + Monroe, Nova, Remi, and Lauryn. Grace came a little later too!

Elsa and Belle danced with everyone!

The cake Violet picked out.


Violet during her coronation.










On Sunday (on her real birthday), we celebrated with family! Some people got sick, so it ended up being just us with Greg/Kathy and Brendan/Madi/Ford and GG. We had so much fun celebrating our best girl!


Her present from us: a barbie house. She tried to be happy about it even though it's not the gigantic dreamhouse she wanted. She says funny things like, "I really like my house. I wonder what the bigger one would be like." ha ha

Violet and GG

Violet adores Ford

Greg and Kathy got Violet a bunch of Calico Critter things and some stuff for her baby too.

Brendan and Madi got her this cute little backpack.


No comments:

Post a Comment