Friday, May 24, 2019

Max & Mom at Disneyland

I took my Maxy to Disneyland for a trip just me and him! And we invited Grandma Jean and Abby to tag along. We had the best time! I was pretty pregnant so I was uncomfortable and not able to ride lots of the rides Max wanted to ride, but we still had an amazing time.

Max worked hard at piano the whole week before our trip and then got to pick out whatever treat he wanted as a prize. He picked this giant lollipop and worked on it for half the day before he gave up and through it away ha ha.


Abby holding the giant lollipop for Max while he used the bathroom.




This giant snake is the toy Max picked out. And then we actually saw a guy with a real giant snake outside Disneyland on our way out!






Max with Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment