Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Jan-March 2019 Highlights

We took a fun trip in January to St. George with my parents. I had been SO SICK (pregnant) and it was a much needed reprieve. I felt so good there. Here's Violet at Fiesta Fun! 
Andy posing! I think this is from a hike in Snow Canyon?


Max's pose.

Thunder Junction park!


A hike in Snow Canyon.




These two love each other so much.

Max decorated his room with our old Christmas cards and a superhero poster. :)

Max was very into dressing up.




Cameron and his friend Jair bought a shoe business, Deer Grace!

Cameron and I started a wall decal company, Modern Maxwell.

Here I am on Jan. 27! I think it's my first baby bump pic?


An Andy creation.


Singing to her baby.

Max's creativity is the best.

Andy's Valentine's box.

Another shot of Andy's cute box.

Max at his Valentine's party at school.

Max helped me make Cameron a fancy cake for Valentine's Day!

The finished project! 

Another bump pic on Feb. 17.

Max started piano in Nov. '18! It's a challenge and he's a stubborn little guy, but it's going relatively well!

Andy's Jr. Jazz team!

The boys stumbled upon a snake show at our children's museum.


Another bump shot! Feb. 24

Cute Violet in Deer Grace shoes.

Max made a very questionable looking clock man. It took us a while to figure out what the green thing was. ;)

We started a scarf business, Mara Maxwell!

I had a super fun visit to Kansas City to visit Sara, Jordan, and Penny!



A March 8 bump shot! I started kind of feeling well enough to do some yoga.

Jen came to town so we had a Texas friends reunion!

Can't believe all the kids we have now!

Andy entered first Pinewood Derby. Poor guy came in second to last place, ha ha. His parents had no idea what they were doing. ;)

Max made a snowman with his buddy Warren. They played a lot together after school.

Max on his pre-school fieldtrip! He's with Brady and Avery (his love) here. He was obsessed with her the whole school year and brought her gifts all the time. At the Christmas Sing, he went up to her grandparents and told them she was his love.



Cameron spent a fortune on tall trees.


Violet took her first and last trip to Ulta with me, ha ha.

The giant trees all installed. Cameron's life is now complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment