Friday, February 14, 2014

Max's Blessing

Back on January 4, Max was given a name and a blessing in church.  We kept it small to avoid some stress and keep the focus on little Max.  In attendance: my parents, my sisters (except for Christine, Ben, & Sam--we missed you!), Sara's boyfriend Jordon, Cam's parents, his brother Brendan, Great-Grandpa Baker, and Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Lee.  We had the blessing in Cameron's parents' ward and they were kind enough to host an incredible luncheon afterward.  (Thank you Greg and Kathy!) It was such a special day to celebrate our darling Max!
Our handsome Max wearing the same blessing outfit Andy wore!


Our little family
My parents
Aunt Abby
Great-Grandma Liz ("G-G")
Uncle Brendan
Cam's parents

3 comments:

  1. Such a great family picture! And that first picture of Max is all Andy, definitely brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok he is seriously so cute. I love how he's looking at mom in that picture! You guys are such a cute family :) miss you!!! I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to have such a quaint intimate blessing, definitely agree with the less stressful way! He is such a handsome little boy! And what a cute family! I am excited for you to get settled and to hang out more often!

    ReplyDelete