Thursday, September 9, 2010

1 Year of Wedded Bliss

Cameron and I celebrated our 1st anniversary this past Saturday. (The actual date was Aug. 18 but Cameron was out of town. Thus, we postponed the celebration.) Cameron was so sweet and planned a full day of fun activities. The day began with delicious blueberry pancakes and a bouquet of roses.

We spent most of the day in Park City. We enjoyed a fun ride on the alpine slide. However--Cameron "accidentally" kicked my shoe off when we were on the lift, so I went down shoe-less. He was sorry when he had to hike up the mountain to find it! :) We enjoyed delicious pizza and even had a snow cone (tiger's blood, of course), which I haven't had in ages! We spent some time on main street looking in some shops and art galleries...which I think I may have enjoyed a little more than Cameron. After that, we went to this concert up at the Canyons. We also went to this super nice restaurant that was SO DELICIOUS! It's called "Jean Louise" and I highly recommend it. We also had some of our wedding cake. Cameron thought it would be gross by this time, but it was amazingly delicious. It was a wonderful day. I feel so grateful to be married to such a wonderful guy.







Side note: we went on a super fun hike Lauren and Mike for Labor Day. (Not an anniversary event, but I'm too lazy to create a separate post. )

3 comments:

  1. I love the snowcone picture and the hike picture :) We're so glad you guys are back! and Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary you guys! Thats so weird its only been a year, I feel like its been way longer! Hope your happy to be home. We need to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary you two! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete