Sunday, October 4, 2020

July-Sept. Highlights

 

Violet and Grace! I feel like this is when they all of a sudden turned into best buds.

A night up the canyon to celebrate my mom's birthday! I always love to make her her favorite carrot cake.


Silly Violet and Max

Cute Max practicing piano

We did a fun slip n slide on July 3 at the Craguns

4th of July fireworks at Christine and Ben's!







Max and I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the Scera for a little date.

Another of our many summer nights up the canyon! It was the perfect covid activity and we went a lot. I think this is when my dad gave the boys little mini magnifying glasses.


Playdate with Nora and Venna!


Abby took these cute shots of Violet.




I think this is when Andy had his first soccer tournament with the Steel Titans!

I think this is his first real haircut? HATED IT.

Cute Andy post-haircut


Many summer pool days.

Library visit! Max forgot his shoes so he had to wear Andy's cleats we found in the car ha ha.


I think this is Max's first time mountain biking!

We launched some new rainbow wall decals for Modern Maxwell that did really well!

Too good not to post.

Playdate with Jayden and Bentley.


A park meet up when Cami was in town!

A birthday dinner for Cameron at Valter's.

Max is funny.


A birthday dinner for Cameron!

Texas Sheet Cake with our Texas friends.

My family did a birthday dinner up the canyon for us too.

Cameron surprised me with a night in Salt Lake for my birthday! We had dinner at Log Haven and spent the night at the Grand America.

We went on the most beautiful hike the next morning up by Big Mountain.


A visit with my sweet Grandma.

Cameron and I went on a weekend trip up to Park City. We had such a fun time! We went fishing up at Jordanelle (and had exactly zero bites).

Ate delicious food.

Kasee/Jason and Cami/Juan met us up there for a date night!

We went on a pretty hike!

We got a brand new van! Our third Honda Odyssey and our second white Honda Odyssey.

In person school started! Such a relief after missing most of the spring.

An afternoon at Cowabunga Bay.

We went to see the Johnson Files Improv at the Scera.

Another night up the canyon! This is Sam and Max.

I started biking this summer! My mom rode with me up to Tibble Fork. It was so hard but beautiful!


Cameron did Wasatch Crest!


I took Heidi and Haylie on the same hike I did with Cameron for my birthday. It's just so beautiful I had to go again!


Another night up the canyon! I think I have the best dad in the world. :)

I took the boys to see Mary Poppins one afternoon after school.

A pony ride at Thanksgiving Point Farms!

Max started another soccer season with his team "The Oranges."

GG had us over for lunch and showed us some of her valuable coin collection.

I took the boys on a bike ride on the Murdock Canal Trail. I think we went 5ish miles!


Violet started tumbling and LOVES it. 

We threw Rachel a baby shower!



We bought me a mountain bike and this was its maiden voyage! I'm surprised I'm smiling in the picture because I HATED this ride and questioned why I bought a mountain bike at all, ha ha. Thankfully it's gotten better.

I didn't love the ride, but I don't think it could have been more beautiful.

My new bike!

Uncle Jason with Coops and Davis.

Violet had a horrific bike accident. So much blood, swelling, a giant goose egg, black eyes, etc. It literally took 6 weeks to heal. It was very scary.


No comments:

Post a Comment