Sunday, June 7, 2020

St. George Messick Family Trip

We had a great trip to St. George with the Messick side of the family! It was so great to be able to have Jordon join us (who we don't see very much). And we especially loved being with people since we'd been deprived of that so long with Covid. The weather ended up being VERY hot (like 110 every day) and we didn't really have pool access where we stayed, so we ended up spending lots of time hanging out inside and venturing to my parents' community pool a couple times. As always, we had a great time being together. 

Lots of hanging out and chatting after the kids were in bed (and after the guys played Spike Ball).


We did one hike and I still vividly remember feeling like I was going to die I was so hot. It was the last hike we did.

Cute Sam and Violet hanging out.



We did dad's annual engineering challenge. I think(?) the kids won this year. Us sisters didn't win. But the important thing was that we did better than the brother in laws.

These three really bonded this trip and spent all day every day playing. It made me so happy.


Violet and Penny taking a cute bath together.

Evening smores.

Another cute one of the three amigos.

Love her.

Annual talent show! I think this is my dad reciting some sort of cowboy poem?


We played Secret Hitler every night and these shots are from the most epic round I think we've ever played. I don't think trust has been re-established yet.


Davis was there too! I think this was his first time ever swimming?! He and Abby love each other.

I think this was part of the family talent show? Some cute dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment