Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Fall Break 2019: Midway/Charleston

I was about to say we had the best trip with the Craguns and Thomases...however, since we all refer to it as "Pukefest 2019," you can probably guess it wasn't ideal. First of all, I was really really sick with a sinus infection. Like, crying in my bed from a sinus headache sick. I think I was taking 20 pills/day just to function. And then in the middle of the night Violet and Andy starting throwing up (while I was pumping). It was chaos. Blakely wins friend of the year award for helping clean up Andy's puke off the stairs in the middle of the night. Then a few of the other kids got the stomach bug too. So basically...it was a lot of us sitting around being sick together. I think one of the days marks the most screen time Andy has ever watched in his life--I bet 10 hours or something impressive like that. Not ideal circumstances, but we made the best of it and had the best time possible! 

Baby Davis + Baby Cooper (3 days apart!)

Violet and cutest Venna

Davis tried out the bumbo for the first time.

The house had a private pool, which was amazing!


The 3 babes.



Halloween Crafts


Proof I was sick.


No comments:

Post a Comment