Tuesday, July 10, 2018

April-June 2018 Highlights

Violet discovered spaghetti and LOVED it.

Max is the cutest thing ever doing family scripture study. He takes a pen and circles everything.

We got to tour the Jordan River Temple after it was remodeled.

A temple grounds shot.

I got to go see Hamilton with Abby and my parents. It was awesome!

Violet had her first day of nursery! She still couldn't walk, but otherwise it was a great day. ;)


Max started his first soccer season!
Andy participated in the Ridgeline Run.


 We had a fun Saturday morning at the Thanksgiving Point Farm.


A fun farm visit.

My mission companion Sherri Kerste came for a quick visit. It was SO great to catch up!


Abby, Rachel, and I ran a Big Cottonwood Half! It was rainy but so fun.

We took lots of jumping shots down the canyon.

Mother's Day 2018

 When everyone met Penny for the first time!



Andy went on a fishing date with Cameron.

Max's Preschool Graduation from Monkey Tree Preschool!

Max with his best buddy Teyo.




With his teacher Mrs. Hansen.

Our family discovered Monopoly Jr.

Fiiz date with Andy after he helped me at a baptism! 

Zoo Day!




Max's turn for a fishing date.

Max got his medal for his first soccer season. He got it a week before all his teammates, so he thought he somehow beat all of them since it seemed like he was the only one who got a medal. He was so proud and carried it around for a few days telling people, "I won!" 

Max's style is always on point. 


Cameron got a new car!

Soooooo much swimming. Violet fell in love!

Max on a play date with our cute neighbor "new Ella". 

Max, Andy, and I got to go to Isaac and Ren's birthday party.

I got a positive pregnancy test in June! I was due mid-March, but ended up miscarrying.  

Family Swimming Party!


Boondock's on Andy's birthday.

Cute Max learned how to write my name and wrote our names next to each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment