Friday, October 6, 2017

July-September 2017 Highlights

This actually happened on June 30, but Brendan and Madi got married! 

Sweetest Madi and Violet pic.





Violet wearing the sweetest dress made by my mom. She made it for me when I was a baby!

4th of July!

Lots of candy at the West Bountiful parade.

 


Some 4th of July swimming at the club.




We moved the first week of July from our North Salt Lake home to our new home in Highland!



Midway Family Reunion! Violet and I with my cousin Kathryn and her little girl Lucy. 
Just a hilarious picture of Maxy.

To celebrate Cam's birthday we got Ruth's Chris for dinner and headed up to Park City to see Ben Folds!

 We became members at Thanksgiving Point--the kids love it!


A surprise happy birthday for Cameron from the Thomas Clan.


Happy Birthday, Cameron!


We started landscaping our backyard!


Cam and I did an overnight trip to Park City to celebrate our anniversary


First day of First Grade!
Cute Andy riding home from school
I went on a date with Maxy to the Tortilla Store (Cafe Rio). 

Cam and Andy went on a date to a Real Salt Lake game. 


Maxy started a collection in our backyard. He was heartbroken when the landscapers got rid of it. :(

Open House at his new preschool! Max was soooooo excited!


Fishing Trip! Cameron, Greg, Andy, and Max had a great trip to Strawberry.


Max's first day of Preschool!
Max after his first day of Preschool. So proud! :)



Andy helped me be my dad's support crew for Lotoja! I thought he'd have fun, but he kept saying it was the worst day of his life. Ha ha ha



Fun night up the canyon with the Craguns and Thomases.



Love this bunch!


Sweetest thing ever--after helping my dad at Lotoja, Andy decided to host his own bike race in the neighborhood. He delivered invitations to people without even telling me, ha ha. 


My mom and I took Andy to the symphony to see Salute to Youth.


 Fun field trip with Max to a local nature park. It was just the two of us, and it was SO fun to have some one-on-one time.







I had gum surgery and got veneers!

And prepared the cutest family night lesson all by himself. This is the outfit he picked out for himself. :) 

The boys took swimming lessons in the neighborhood. 

I ran the Mt. Nebo Half Marathon with some girls in my new ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment