I ran in a half marathon Thanksgiving morning, then Cameron and Andy went to play football with my family. We went to my parents' house for Thanksgiving dinner that afternoon. The guests were all my immediate family (minus Christine and Ben), Uncle Dale, my cousin Kameron, and my Grandma Bonnie. We brought coconut cream pie and a salad. All the food was delicious! And it was one of those perfect meals, where you all sit around and chat for an hour at the table. We all went around and said some things we're grateful for. Max took a nap during the meal, but we fed him some leftovers when he woke up.
|A family selfie before we left for my parents'.|
|The beautiful table, done by Sara.|
|Cute Max eating his Thanksgiving dinner.|
|Another family selfie. One of my favorite pictures ever.|
This was our first year doing a Thankful tree. I had ambitions that each of us would write something every day, which definitely didn't happen. We'd skip days, then do a bunch all on one day. But here are some things we wrote:
Andy (in his own words) He understood the concept a little better as the month went on. At first, he'd always tell me he was thankful for Monday. ???
- Brendan. (Cameron's brother)
- I'm thankful for Cayden. (his friend)
- I'm grateful for Andy.
- I love you.
- Tristen is my best friend in the world. (his babysitter)
- I'm grateful for Brendan. Brendan's the best in the world.
- I'm grateful for Maxy.
Max (as interpreted by me :)
- I'm grateful mom is done teaching piano.
- My new tooth finally came through!
- I'm grateful I got nachos at Lone Star today.
- My fantasy basketball team is in first place!
- Good friends!
- I'm grateful I'm able to visit my grandparents.
- Online black friday deals.
- I'm grateful I can play with my sweet boys today.
- I'm grateful for cuddling Max.
- I'm grateful today is over. :)
- I'm grateful for our beautiful new bookshelf.
- I'm grateful Max slept through the night last night.
- The change of weather.
- I'm grateful for the beautiful fall weather we've had.
- Our family pictures!
- Nice make-up.
- I'm grateful for green smoothies.
- I'm grateful Cameron's such a good dad.
- I'm grateful fotofly finally got our pictures edited.