Monday, October 13, 2014

July

As usual, I'm incredibly behind and realized I never did in a summary of July.  And July was pretty packed!  Here are some highlights.

We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! The pictures are a bit out of order, but we started off the 4th of July at my parents' house for breakfast, then we went to the Bountiful Parade and got soooo much candy.  We had dinner in Park City with Greg and Kathy later and then headed up to the Oakley Rodeo with April and Kevin and their family.  We spent the night in their beautiful cabin.  Andy was in heaven spending time with Truman and Olive.  The poor kid needs some cousins in the area...he's usually surrounded by boring adults.  :)

Andy and Truman on a "hike." 
Cute Nicole making homemade ice cream with the kids.
Sweet Max and G.G.
Breakfast at my parents'
Andy loved the parade.  Max thought it was really hot. :)

Waiting for dinner.
 
We had a fun neighborhood party, where Andy got to chill with his fellow towhead, Dori.  Aren't they just the cutest?

Cameron's sweet Grandma brought over an insane amount of groceries, cooked us dinner/gave us a cooking lesson, and seriously left us with 10+ meals for leftovers.  We sure love living close to her!

We had a fun outing to the zoo with one of my best friends, Marsha, and her cute kids.  Andy and Ben love each other.  I wish we lived closer so they could play more often.  Completely unprompted, they held hands almost the entire time.

Another zoo pic of Andy and Ben.

Sam (and my sister Christine) came in town! We had so much fun hanging with them around town.  Discovery Gateway was Sam's favorite, so we went there twice.

Cameron had a company party at Snowbird.  We were late and didn't have time to do much, but Andy and Cam rode the alpine slide, and Max and I rode the chairlift.  (A good warmup for Park City the following week!)

We had some wonderful Texas friends come in town.  We miss Cami and Jen! We had a fun playdate at Andrea's. And we had Cami, Juan, and their kids over for dessert one night and has soooo much fun catching up. There may have been "I miss you too much" tears shed.  Sniff, sniff.


Rachel and I did the Deseret News 10K on July 24th.  We had a blast and were happy with our times! I did it in 52:42, averaging 8:29/mile.  I don't have pictures of the rest of the holiday, but it was a good one. (Other than the fact that Cameron had to work.)  We had a splash pad outing and then had dinner at the cabin with my mom's side of the family.

Sara and Jordon got engaged!  Fun wedding planning shortly followed.  Here are Andy and Sam when we were dress shopping.  Let's just say I don't think my kids will be invited back to any dress shops any time soon.

I'm too lazy to add this pic to the post it belongs to, so here it is.  This is Cameron and Andy on our camping trip.  It might be my favorite picture ever.  There's about twenty more pictures of them making funny faces. 

I had a fun dinner with some of my Winterton girl cousins at Sawadee.  We decided this needs to be a tradition! Don't I have a beautiful family?

1 comment:

  1. A fun July! I love the pictures of Andy with his cute little friends. It's so fun watching them make friends. And Andy in the last picture, complete joy!

    ReplyDelete