Sunday, April 15, 2012

People I Love: Sara

My wonderful sister Sara (also known as Sar-Bear) celebrated her 19th birthday a couple of weeks ago, so I think it's time I make a list of things I love about her! 
  • I remember a few years ago telling one of my friends about Sara, as we were scheming to arrange Sara's marriage to my friend's brother.  I said, "The best way to describe Sara is sunshine!  She lights everything up."  That is still so true.  She is always a joy to be around.  She makes everything more fun.  She has a magnetic personality.  Everyone wants to be her friend.  
  • She is absolutely beautiful.  There are so many times I look at her and think, "Dang, she looks good! Why didn't I get those genes?!"  She has a way with fashion, style, makeup, etc.  She always looks so pretty.  Whenever I'm not sure about an outfit, I can always trust Sara's opinion. :)  She has an eye for decorating and crafts too.   

See...isn't she pretty?
And here, too.
  • She is kind.  She has such a soft, sweet heart.  She is so tenderhearted.  She's always looking out for others and wanting to do something nice for them.  
  • She is FUNNY.  She has the craziest sense of humor.  She always does the randomest things in public.  We were at the beach a while back and she all of a sudden started dancing ballet around all these people we didn't know.  Of course the entire beach was staring at her, pointing...but she loved it.  :)  Once we were on a sight-seeing boat and she put on a really weird hat and started acting like the boat was swaying so much and she was going to fall over any second...even though it was probably the most mellow boat ride ever. Some other pictures that showcase how crazy she is:




  • She is so upbeat and positive about everything!  
  • She is super talented.  Piano (she would have easily gotten into BYU's piano dept if she wanted to), dance (probably got that from me), singing, and school.  She is smart! She puts on a ditzy act sometimes, but don't let that fool you.  This girl got a 5 on her AP Calc test!  
  • She is a good sport.  She has put up with endless facebook, phone, and email pranks from me. 
  • She has such a sweet testimony.  You can just tell by the way she lives her life that she loves the Savior.  
I LOVE YOU SARA!  Hope this year is a great one. :)  

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your sister. Your family is FULL of beautiful girls, yourself included!

    ReplyDelete