- Our good friends Juan and Cami welcomed a beautiful baby girl in January, Maya Vera. Not to brag or anything, but I was her first babysitter. ;)
|Here is the little beauty wearing the headband we gave her.|
- Cam surprised me with an early Valentines Day date. Kasee and Jason were sweet enough to volunteer as babysitters the night before Valentines Day so we could go out. We went to Hopdoddy (our favorite burger bar) and the cupcake truck in Austin. So fun! (He really surprised me well...I had dinner in the oven and hadn't showered that day. Ha!)
- My mom and Abby came out for a weekend in February. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures! We had a blast! We ate way too many Round Rock Donuts, shopped at the Domain and the outlets, hung out downtown on South Congress, and ate at Rudy's and Chuy's. I want them to visit every month! It was so much fun.
- We watched our first season of the Bachelor (where have we been?!) and enjoyed watching it every week with a group of friends. It was fun to trash Courtney all together!
- This past weekend we went to the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in Austin. It was nice to get out for the day and see something new!
- Cam is enjoying work! He just finished his first role in Corporate Accounting and now he's started his second role, Treasury, which he loves. He's really had a great experience at Dell so far.
- At church, I play the organ one Sunday a month and Cam plays the piano for primary and ward choir. Sometimes I cover junior primary for him so I can listen to all the hilarious kids.
- We've been enjoying the mind blowing new park in Round Rock! It's in walking distance, which is great. I can't wait until Andy's a little older so he can enjoy it more. Right now, he's mostly interested in the swing.
- Our friend Kasee is always throwing the most fantastic parties! (She has a fantastic food blog, check it out: theaprongal.com.) She threw a Panini's and Pop Party! It was a blast, and as always, very delicious.
- Our friends Bart & Janssen threw a Pi(e) Party on Pi Day! We each brought pies and basked in the deliciousness. (I stole this picture from her because I didn't get one.)
- We had a super fun ladies night in February! We went to Macaroni Grill to celebrate Cami's and Andrea's birthdays and then went to see "The Vow." (very disappointing to us all) It was so nice to have a break from the babies and spend time together!
- We went and visited Bryan and Aisling (Cam's cousin) in College Station a couple weeks ago. It's always so fun to see them! Though it was very rainy, we enjoyed some awesome fajitas, chatting, and playing Loaded Questions. We got some super cute pictures of their little boy Carter with Andy.
We've got lots of fun things coming up. This weekend we're doing a boat cruise with a bunch of friends. Yay! Next weekend Cam's parents are coming to visit. We are so excited to see them! Also, I just booked a trip to Utah from April 17-25. Though we're sad Cam can't join us, Andy and I are very excited to see everyone there!