Monday, July 21, 2025

Newport Beach 2025

We flew to Newport Beach for a magical week together. We had the best time!

Max had to start the trip with a strawberry frappuccino. I think he bought 4 during the week and spent all of his money.

We ran into our friend Claire at church! Cameron and I knew her in Amsterdam and she even babysat Andy.

Andy was in full teen mode during the trip.

Magical moments at the beach.

"Mom, why are you always taking my picture?"














A trip to Balboa Island for Balboa Bars.




Violet and I went for a ride on the ferris wheel. We're the only ones who wanted to!



Mama D's dinner


Another day, another strawberry frappuccino.

A date night dinner at Mastro's.

We surprised the kids with a magical day at Disneyland.







That Disneyland fatigue setting in.

Cameron in his natural Disneyland state.









Parade magic







Sancho's Tacos



Tide pools





I wish I remember what Davis was mad about here.

Jake wears this hat all the time and we found it in a store, so we had to send him a pic.

Cameron was chosen as a volunteer for the magic show. A real highlight for the family.

We ended the trip to Fashion Island.

I visited the Louis Vuitton store to try to pick my belated Christmas present.


No comments:

Post a Comment