Sunday, October 6, 2024

July-September 2024 Highlights

We had the funnest family Lagoon day! 

The lowpoint was for sure standing in line for this horrible ride (Primordial) for 1.5 hours.









Davis and Demi were cute playmates. Demi always asks me for Cheerios. :)

4th of July parade in West Jordan! We had so much fun having Grandma and Grandpa back from their mission and Sara and Jordon moved back the same week!

Poor Penny is allergic to wasps and got stung.


Cafe Rio lunch


We did sparklers and daylight fireworks.

Twice weekly mountain biking practices for Andy. Cameron rides with him at practices sometimes too!

Annual 4th of July party at Keven and April's in Midway. Our kids love this so much and look forward to it every year.




Swimming Lesson week! These two love the little free library at the house.

Anna and Carson came over to play.


A fun night at Cowabunga Bay. Davis refusing to cooperate for a picture. :)


We picked Andy up from BYU soccer camp and he was in such a terrible teen mood after haha.

Splash Summit with the Craguns and Thomases. I think this may have been the day Davis ran away from me while I was applying sunscreen, I couldn't find him for a few minutes, and he was saved by a lifeguard in the lazy river. It was absolutely terrifying.

Summer means I get to hike with my hiking group, which I really love. I think this is a Grandeur Peak hike.

My parents' homecoming day. I helped plan the food. It was such a special day.


Cheer camp for Violet

Abby graduated from her design program at Ensign College.

A fun night up the canyon.


Uptown Jungle playtime

Cameron and I hiked to sunset peak with Jamie and Kris Johnson

Family day at Splash Summit

Summer means visiting Snoasis (and the kids love giving the workers crazy names to call for their order)

Cameron and I had a magical weekend getaway to Park City that began with us riding Wasatch Crest.


Birthday dinner at Ruth's Chris

A leisurely ride in Park City

Deer Valley Concert

We hiked to Clayton Peak


I think this is a celebration from Venna's Baptism

Cutest Davis. He really loves dragons. (But they have to be scary dragons, not cute dragons.)

Monroe's birthday party at the salon

A night at the symphony to hear Bronfman play Rachmaninoff.


We saw my lifelong piano teacher, Dr. Irene Peery-Fox there. All four of us took lessons from her!

We live in the best neighborhood with magical summer moments--love all the kids playing together everywhere. Demi, Monroe, Gigi, Reese, and Violet.

Violet went to the Alpine Days carnival with Monroe.

Max and Grant

Summer movie night with Monroe and Gigi

We love the Thanksgiving Point farm.


Primary foam party. Trey and Davis.

Another fun night up the canyon.






First days of school!

Fifth grade for Max with Mrs. Eccher.

Full day kindergarten for Davis with Mrs. Hurst.

Second grade for miss Violet with Mrs. Kelly.

So fun seeing Penny on the first day of school! We're so excited to have her at Ridgeline with us.

5th grade crew

2nd grade crew

Davis and Reese get to be in the same class!

All lined up and ready to go in to his first day.

Davis and Theo

Cameron, Andy, Blakely, and Charlie all went to a mountain biking race together.

My mom and I went to an awesome Bluebird concert together up in Sundance.

A fun hike with Lindsey. I think this is the hike where we got lost and added in quite a few more miles. We've made sure to download the trail ever since. :)

Cameron went fishing in Alaska with Brendan, Greg, and his Uncle Dave.



Dinner up the canyon






A good "day in the life" shot. Me trying to get a workout in with chaos everywhere.


Splash summit with friends--we had fun with Monroe and Bailey.

We traded in our third Honda Odyssey for a Jeep Wagoneer!

Monroe, Violet, Gigi, Phoebe

Another fun mountain biking race

For Labor Day we did a family hike up to Lake Mary.





Hot tub time at Grandma Jean's and Grandpa Mark's.

Happy Birthday to my sweet dad. I love him so much. So fun to be able to celebrate birthdays in person now.


Max and Graham crashed Libby Tucker's birthday party haha (with permission from Libby's mom).

Horsetail falls hike

Our view every Wednesday afternoon at piano in Eagle Mountain.


I love my activity days girls!

Another mountain biking race!

Mountain biking race in Vernal.





I hiked Timp for the first time with Lindsey! We had the best time.

The top was absolutely freezing.


Max at a Real game for Graham's birthday with Cooper and Bailey.

Well child visit for Davis and Andy.

Cutest soccer game shot of Violet and Cameron.

Andy joined a new Surf team this year. He really loves his coach Ezra and his team.

Chalk festival at Ridgeline for Max and friends.

Keyboard Competition for Max and Violet! Violet won first place and Max won third place.


Cutest Theo and Davis shot.

Cameron and I hiked Mount Olympus. It's really an awful, straight up hike lol.


Violet and I took Kathy to a play for her early birthday present.

So fun having Rachel and Jake close and seeing them at stake things.
I love his very detailed, interesting art.

No comments:

Post a Comment