Sunday, July 7, 2024

April-June 2024 Highlights

I continued to do more rounds of ketamine therapy. We got lunch after one session and the waiter was concerned about me and asked if I was doing okay haha.
A fun primary activity for Max
Some pictures of Max's soccer team friends. He got to play with Owen from our neighborhood.
Greg and Kathy came to watch a game.
Violet and Quinn did a lemonade stand.
We had Jair's family over for dinner.
A fun field trip to Red Butte Gardens for Violet
Davis lining up his Pokemon cards. :)
Max took a field trip to the state capitol building.
Andy started mowing our lawn!
Dance friends! Violet loved dancing with Josie this year and loved seeing Gigi at dance too.
Handsome boy with a new haircut.
Max was Augustus Gloop in his school production of Willy Wonka.
And he was a winner in the Encore Concerto Festival!
Sam came to support him.
Christine and her kids came.
He got to perform with Libby (far left).
Love that he got to perform with Hadley and Charlie! 
Grandma and Grandpa came
So did Abby!
Cutest kitchen assistant
Max in the Concerto Honors Recital.
Cameron with Max. Cameron practices with him and accompanied him! It was a Haydn Concerto.
Andy and I went to a piano performance in the Gina Bachauer performance series.
Deacons Campout
Violet joins in ward choir and it's the cutest. She loves singing next to Mrs. Swalberg.
Cinqo de Mayo party at the Thomases
Max playing in his class talent show
Violet at her ballet showcase. (Gwen is pictured too!)
First grade program for Violet. I mostly remember her looking so embarrassed because she had to dance with Brigham Peay. :)
Violet adores Mrs. Swalberg
Clemmie, Gigi, and Violet
We had Dallin, from Max's soccer team, with us a lot because his had some severe health challenges. He's a great kid.
Carli and I competed in the Burn Level Up Games (and I hated it and will never do it again).
Violet and I went to see the Annie play at the Eccles Theater with Christine and Grace.
Fun at the farm.
Cardboard Arcade! So fun having Hadley at the school.
Preschool graduation!
So fun having Theo and Trey in his class.
He loves Miss Val and Miss Ariel so much. He's had them for two years! (He loves Miss Mandy too, but she was gone for the graduation.)
Theo and Davis
Davis and Tagg
Soccer game fun. They love to hang with Leia.
Dance recital
Violet and Gigi
Singers Company Spring Recital
Avery, Violet, Venna (the 3 V's!)
Cutest pic with grandpa
Dance Festival! Violet's grade
The 4th grade did a really cool Spiderman dance. Max loved it.
Anna (and Rachel) came to watch.
Max got to play for the school-wide talent show.
Most of my students had already left, but here I am with some of them. Kristen, Austin, Fiona, Addie, Liam.
Violet and Grace
Cousin Pic
Lots of family at Dr. Williams' studio recital! My cousin Suzanne's girls Addie and Lily take piano from Janae now too. So fun!
Dr. Williams' studio recital.
We love Dr. Williams. Such a fantastic teacher for our kids.
A fantastic Davis lego creation
A great picture of Max I found on my phone.
Jacob Collier concert. We got there sooo early to be in the front and had to sit on the ground for a couple of hours to save our spots. Then some punk 20 year old came up and tried to get in front of me right before the concert started and I told her off, haha. I think I just told her "absolutely not." 
Max and Cooper
Family dinner
Sweetest swing ride with my special boy
We got season passes to splash summit and went a whole lot this summer!
Summer tumbling for Violet
Butterfly Museum with Missy Miles while Cameron and I were out of town.
Swimming lessons!
A fantastic drawing by Max.
The three V's again!
Went to see Cameron's parade house in Three Falls. It was incredible!
Splash pad with Fordy!
Strawberry Days Rodeo! We had a blast.
Cutest cowgirl.
Reading to Anna, Carson, and Jake.
We went up the canyon with the Lee side.
Cutest chubby Lou Lou.
The new carousel at Thanksgiving Point.
Young Mens river trip for Andy.
A lunch with Gigi. These kids are so lucky to know their Great Grandma!
Making posters for grandma's and grandpa's mission homecoming! Also, a good summer snapshot because we have Monroe and Demi over a lot. :)
Another campout pic!
Love my summer hiking group. 
A special dinner before we went to meet grandma and grandpa at the airport.
The kids each made awesome posters for my parents' airport homecoming.
This was the most special, tender day. Davis was just a baby when they left!
Grandpa Mark with Grant
I love Davis's art so much. 
My mom with all the grandkids! So fun to have my mom home for her birthday. I made her her favorite carrot cake like usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment